Using LinkedIn for your Sales Strategy
Here are some tips from us to get you started:
3. Generate content on LinkedIn – It gives you an opportunity to share your insights through your professional identity and it reaches an audience instantly. Examples are: Timber Frame updates, Industry trends, ect.
4. Join regional Real Estate, Building, and Architect Groups & engage in groups: These groups will be able to touch people who are interested in finding out more information.
Want to learn more? Start here:
- 31 Tips for Using LinkedIn for Sales: LinkedIn can be a powerful sales tool for connecting and building relationships with buyers, but many sellers don’t know where to start when it comes to using LinkedIn for sales. To help you optimize your LinkedIn profile, and get started using it as a sales tool, we offer these 31 tips.
- How to Use LinkedIn to Make Meaningful Connections with Qualified Prospects: How to make connections with qualified prospects in a way that doesn’t annoy the hell out of them.
- 8 Actionable Ways to Use LinkedIn for B2B Sales: Using Linkedin, you can generate more leads and referrals, build a personal brand in your industry, and do more targeted prospecting.
- Ten Tips For Using Linkedin For Sales Prospecting: LinkedIn allows you to connect with, and get more information on, companies, prospects and decision makers.