Woodhouse’s post and beam and timber frame home plans are created by our in-house design team. These plans are designed for efficiency and economical material use. By starting with these pre-designed timber frame home plans you get:
- AFFORDABLE – Designed for the efficient use of materials, can reduce cost by as much as 25% vs. a custom timber frame home
- ENGINEERED – For the optimum capacity of southern yellow pine timbers and expanded polystyrene SIPs
- FLOOR PLAN VARIETY – Range of styles and sizes
- SUPERIOR CRAFTSMANSHIP
- HIGHEST LEVEL OF SERVICE
- TRANSFERABLE LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY¹
List of Timber Frame Floor Plans
Above is a list of Woodhouse’s timber frame floor plan series. On each page you’ll find a slideshow of the floor plans with images of the homes. Click on any of the links to view the plans.
If our pre—designed home plans are not what you are looking for, please visit the custom timber frame homes section to learn more about our custom design process. You can work with our architectural, design, and drafting team, or we can work with your own private architect to create your dream timber frame home.
Need help selecting a floor plan? Read Woodhouse’s 5 Tips for Choosing a Floor Plan!
|Adirondack Homes||Timber Frame Barn Homes|
|Timber Frame Cabin Homes||Craftsman House Plans|
|Cape Homes||Carriage House Plans|
|Timber Frame Great Rooms||Mountain Homes|
|Timber Frame Ranch Homes||Saltbox Homes|
|Coastal House Plans||Two-Story Homes|
Each of these home plans include:
- Southern Yellow Pine timber frame
- Murus brand structural insulated panels (SIPs): Walls and roof
- Andersen 400 series windows
- Therma-Tru entry doors, and
- Five full sets of construction drawings
Want to know more about what is included in every pre-designed timber frame home? Call 844-232-7342 to receive your FREE pre-designed home welcome package.
We offer the industry’s only limited lifetime transferrable warranty.
A Woodhouse Regional Project Manager or independent builder/dealer can answer any additional questions and will tend to your special needs throughout the timber frame construction process. Isn’t it time you started building that timber frame home of your dreams?