The Ultimate Partnership
Woodhouse® timber frame homes are sold through a nationwide network of Independent Selling Partners (ISPs). It’s a unique sales relationship in which our ISPs can either take ownership of the Woodhouse timber frame home kit, manage the construction process and, ultimately, resell the finished timber frame home to the end customer, or sell the Woodhouse building system and earn a sales commission. This flexible scenario creates the ideal opportunity for builders who want to expand their business by marketing our industry-leading timber frame homes.
Woodhouse ISPs compensation options:
- A Woodhouse Independent Builder Dealer has the most responsibility and earns the most discount or commission.
- A Woodhouse Independent Sales Representative earns a competitive sales commission by marketing and selling our building system without taking responsibility for the turn-key build.
- A Woodhouse Certified Builder is compensated through the execution of a turnkey build on a project sold by another Woodhouse selling partner but can also earn a commission should they sell a Woodhouse project themselves.
When you become a Woodhouse ISP, you become an integral part of a nationally-recognized network of post and beam building professionals. By becoming a Woodhouse ISP you are able to create opportunities for your business that are not available to locally-owned contractors. Your association with Woodhouse will differentiate you from your competition — establishing your business as the premier timber frame supplier in your region.
Benefits of becoming a Woodhouse Independent Selling Partner include:
- The opportunity to sell both custom timber frame home designs and our pre-designed line of timber frame homes.
- Your customers’ trust in Woodhouse’s unique transferable lifetime warranty
- The ability to retain complete autonomy while managing each timber frame project.
- A thorough training program to provide you with an inside knowledge of all of the features and advantages of a Woodhouse timber frame home.
- Sales aids, marketing tools and samples to help you in your advertising campaigns.
- Ongoing support from the experienced sales, marketing, and design teams at Woodhouse.
Your home construction talent, paired with our expertise and support, create an ideal opportunity for your business.
Interested in taking your business to the next level? Ready to embark on an exciting and highly rewarding new career selling Woodhouse timber frame homes? We’d love to hear from you.
Start the process now by completing the form below or call us at 800-227-4311.